Music For Kids
Offers your preschool children all these benefits:
Solfege (Do Re Mi) Singing
In addition, children develop poise and confidence while exploring together the joy of music-making. Group songs, relay pieces, partner dances, and echo singing teach children the values of teamwork, sharing, & taking turns. A wide variety of musical styles teaches them to explore their own innate range of expression and to appreciate the beauty inherent in all musical forms.
Two options are available:
1. You may provide the music program as part of your total tuition.
2. You may offer it as an elective paid for by parents of participating children.
· Parents sign up their child on a poster provided to your school by Northwest Academy.
1. When sufficient students have signed up, a day and time for the class is agreed upon by your school and the Academy.
2. Parents are provided a registration form to return to your school with payment for the program. ( Not necessary if your school provides the music program as part of your school's regular tuition.)
3. Registration forms and first month's tuition are sent to the Academy.
If you are interested in learning more about MUSIC FOR KIDS, we'd be happy to give a demonstration lesson to your students and their parents at your facility. We think you'll be very excited by the results.
MUSIC FOR KIDS is a national program that has been very successful in pre-school and day care facilities throughout North Idaho. We hope that you'll join with us to provide your youngsters an enjoyable and meaningful experience with music.
If you would like more information about MUSIC FOR KIDS or would like to host a demonstration lesson at your facility, please fill out the form at the link below, or print it off and return to the address listed. We hope you join us this year!
Call now to schedule a 12 week class at your center
INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL !
Fun music lessons right at your preschool or daycare
Let us introduce your kids to the joy of music with the finest, most economical music program in
(10 child minimum).
Choose your program: Toddler (18 mo.-3 yrs.), Purple Program (3-4 yrs.), Blue Program (4 1/2-6 yrs.), or a combination of ages.